Customized Wedding Invitations & a Personal Touch by Diane Maeder
Brides have been receiving elegantly-crafted wedding invitations, bridal accessories, unique gifts, and custom-etched wine bottles from Diane since 1998.
Need Help Choosing Just the Right Paper and Design for Your Wedding Invitations?
A Step-By-Step Process
1. Scheduling an appointment: Once you schedule an appointment, I like to find out all about your wedding and see what you envision for the perfect invitation suite.
2. Choosing the right paper stock: There are many choices of stock including color, shimmer, smooth, texture, glitter, and so much more. We’ll go over all of your options and choose the card stock that fits your invitation vision.
3. Selecting a printing process: The printing process is where you get to truly customize your wedding invitations. Here we’ll select details like fonts, ink color, and the way it will be printed.
4. Customizing envelope liners: Once you’ve gone over the paper stock, and the designs of the wedding invitations themselves, it’s time to customize your envelope liners. The envelope liner is the first thing your guests will see, so you want it to make an impact.
5. Creating your perfect wedding suite: Once we’ve made all the decisions it is time to arrange it and put it all together.
Here's what they said on their 5-star Yelp Review
"Though I'm fairly young (30 yo) I am super old school regarding my stance to purchase online. All of my friends who have gotten married in the past advised to get my invites on sites like Wedding Paper Divas or Zazzle because they had so much luck with them. I will be married in October and didn't really have time to order samples, wait until they came in, call customer service if I had questions, make changes, wait another 5 days to get the revised invitation, etc. It just seemed like such a headache!
I went on Yelp and found Promises West and I'll definitely recommend and refer Diane to ANYONE. For people who want to see their invitations IN HAND before sending them out and knowing exactly what you're going to get, I loved that I could actually meet the person doing my invites and ask as many questions I wanted! She has a ton of books with all sorts of invitation styles to choose from as well. It was just so easy working with her and if you tell her your budget, she will suggest things to help you stay within your budget.
Also, her husband printed the return address and shipping address on the inner AND outer envelopes for a small fee! It was a one stop shop and I couldn't be happier with the results of the invitations and envelopes!